Belly Up Aspen announces Deadmau5 show
September 28, 2017
Aspen's offseason live music lineup got a boost on Wednesday with the surprise announcement that Deadmau5 will headline Belly Up Aspen on Saturday, Oct. 21.
The local show will follow the superstar Canadian DJ's two-night run of concerts at Red Rocks Ampitheatre. Deadmau5 most recently played a sold-out show at the club during last year's X Games.
Tickets go on sale to the public on Friday at the Belly Up box office and http://www.bellyupaspen.com. Prices range from $95 for general admission to $225 for reserved seats.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Glenn K. Beaton: The 2020 Dem spectacle: Spartacus and the Native American
- Man pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman