Aspen boutique Maker + Place partners with Sotheby’s Auction House
January 13, 2018
The local handcrafted homeware boutique Maker + Place is bringing its wares to a global audience with an exclusive, online-only auction through Sotheby's Auction House.
The downtown shop's "Maker + Place Presents: Contemporary Objects Online" features pieces from local artisans like Clarity Fornell, Giselle Hicks, and Carter Hopkins in a 23-lot collection. The online auction runs through Jan. 22 at sothebys.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Leftover Salmon, Marc Maron, Wynonna Judd coming to Wheeler Opera House this winter
- What’s next for Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm?
- Hunter S. Thompson: Anti-fascist
- Now a ‘weekend warrior’ musician, Boulder-based Vienna Teng headlines Wheeler Opera House on Saturday
- With sleeves up and pants down, Naked Magicians take the Wheeler Opera House stage
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner