Aspen boutique Maker + Place partners with Sotheby’s Auction House
January 13, 2018
The local handcrafted homeware boutique Maker + Place is bringing its wares to a global audience with an exclusive, online-only auction through Sotheby's Auction House.
The downtown shop's "Maker + Place Presents: Contemporary Objects Online" features pieces from local artisans like Clarity Fornell, Giselle Hicks, and Carter Hopkins in a 23-lot collection. The online auction runs through Jan. 22 at sothebys.com.
Trending In: Entertainment
- After an injury, a year off the road and a new album, Matt and Kim play Aspen
- Seraphic Fire launches new choral institute at Aspen Music Festival
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center exhibition puts interns in the spotlight
- Review: The Decemberists at Belly Up Aspen
- Review: Aspen Opera Center delivers on ‘Tales of Hoffmann’