Artist Sarah Pletts to host open studio in Aspen
August 24, 2017
Aspen artist Sarah Pletts is opening up her art studio to the public Friday and Saturday and selling art she's made over the last four decades.
Pletts will open the doors of her studio (410 N. Mill St.) Friday and Saturday from 3 to 7 p.m. All proceeds from the sale will fund long-term care for her 90-year-old mother, the longtime Aspenite and former Aspen Times business manager Janet Garwood.
Trending In: Entertainment
- Leftover Salmon, Marc Maron, Wynonna Judd coming to Wheeler Opera House this winter
- What’s next for Hunter S. Thompson’s Owl Farm?
- Hunter S. Thompson: Anti-fascist
- Now a ‘weekend warrior’ musician, Boulder-based Vienna Teng headlines Wheeler Opera House on Saturday
- With sleeves up and pants down, Naked Magicians take the Wheeler Opera House stage
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner