Thunder River Theatre announces auditions
October 17, 2014
Thunder River Theatre Company is holding open auditions for "Red Herring," the Michael Hollinger comedy that will close its 20th anniversary season.
Auditions will be Oct. 25, running from 1 to 2:30 p.m. for actors under 35 years old and at 2:30 for those over 35. On Oct. 27 at 6:30 p.m., the company will hold auditions again for those over 35, with callbacks to follow. All auditioning performers will cold read twice — once for a main character and once for a secondary character.
The show will rehearse in May and June, with performances running June 19 to July 4, 2015.
Direct questions to the show's director, Wendy Moore, at 970-948-5121 or email@example.com.
"Red Herring" concludes the season that began last month with "The Gin Game" and continues with James Goldman's "The Lion in Winter," running Dec. 11 to 21 and "Hamlet," running Feb. 27 to March 15.
Season tickets are $80 for adults and $40 for students. Single tickets are $25 for adults, $15 for full-time students and $17 for 20/30-somethings. Tickets are now on sale at http://www.thunderrivertheatre.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Service restored after area-wide outage drops Roaring Fork Valley internet, some cell service
- Contractor spills 1,300 gallons of jet fuel at Aspen airport
- Decades after Aspen-bound plane crash, surviving brothers reckon with trauma in documentary ‘3 Days 2 Nights’
- Business Monday: Clock ticks for Aspen retailers on 420 E. Hyman
- Lawsuit: Deteriorating Snowmass-area house plagued by landslide zone