Thunder River Theatre announces auditions
October 17, 2014
Thunder River Theatre Company is holding open auditions for "Red Herring," the Michael Hollinger comedy that will close its 20th anniversary season.
Auditions will be Oct. 25, running from 1 to 2:30 p.m. for actors under 35 years old and at 2:30 for those over 35. On Oct. 27 at 6:30 p.m., the company will hold auditions again for those over 35, with callbacks to follow. All auditioning performers will cold read twice — once for a main character and once for a secondary character.
The show will rehearse in May and June, with performances running June 19 to July 4, 2015.
Direct questions to the show's director, Wendy Moore, at 970-948-5121 or email@example.com.
"Red Herring" concludes the season that began last month with "The Gin Game" and continues with James Goldman's "The Lion in Winter," running Dec. 11 to 21 and "Hamlet," running Feb. 27 to March 15.
Season tickets are $80 for adults and $40 for students. Single tickets are $25 for adults, $15 for full-time students and $17 for 20/30-somethings. Tickets are now on sale at http://www.thunderrivertheatre.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Michael Lewis versus ‘The Human Piranha’ in Aspen
- Book review: ‘Fully Body Burden: Growing Up in the Nuclear Shadow of Rocky Flats,’ by Kristen Iverson
- Jazz Aspen Labor Day: Duran Duran’s John Taylor, still ‘Hungry’
- Aspen Words director Adrienne Brodeur to publish memoir
- John Oates’ memoir, ‘Change of Seasons,’ recalls his rebirth in Aspen
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Aspen Mountain will open Saturday with 130 acres, top-to-bottom terrain
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items