Deep waters at Aspen Chapel exhibition
October 16, 2015
The Aspen Chapel Gallery is hosting a water-themed mixed-media show titled "Water Ways," featuring 10 local artists. It opens today with a public reception from 5 to 7 p.m.
The show features work by Greg Brunson, Staci Dickerson, Katalin Domoszaly, Wewer Keohane, Pam Porter, Carla Reed, Alan Roberts, Jill Scher, Mark Simpkins and Lisa Singer, who also curated the show.
For more information, contact gallery directors Tom Ward at 970-925-8367, Carol Loewenstern at 970-925-1919 or the Aspen Chapel at 970-925-7184.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Glenwood Caverns finishes Octoberfest with retirement of Iron Mountain Tramway
- Aspen Fringe Fest revives ‘Venus in Fur’ for one night at the Wheeler
- Food & Wine Classic: New Aspen restaurants open in flurry of offseason activity
- Belly Up Aspen celebrates 10 years
- Colter Hinchliffe: The Ski Porn Star Next Door
- Cigarette advertising lights up conversation about Aspen’s ski pass art
- Aspen Mountain opens for the season with 180 acres of skiable terrain
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Former Aspenite Devon Meyers and family lose home in Malibu fire
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases