Belly Up announces New Year’s Eve show
November 15, 2014
Huey Lewis and the News will perform Dec. 30 and 31 at Belly Up Aspen, while Tenacious D will appear Dec. 28 and 29, the nightclub announced Friday.
Best known for their string of hits in the 1980s including "The Power of Love," from the "Back to the Future" soundtrack, and "Hip to Be Square," Huey Lewis and the News will play all-ages concerts at 9 p.m. Dec. 30 and at 9:30 p.m. on New Year's Eve. For the Dec. 30 show, tickets will cost $195 for general admission and $495 for reserved seating. For the New Year's Eve show, tickets will cost $350 for general admission and $870 for reserved seating.
Comedy-rock duo Tenacious D, featuring Kyle Gass and film actor Jack Black, takes the Belly Up stage at 9 p.m. Dec. 28 and 29. Both concerts are for all ages. Tickets for both concerts will cost $235 for general admission and $555 for reserved seating.
Tickets will go on sale at 2 p.m. Monday for Belly Up members and at 2 p.m. Tuesday for the general public.
For more information, visit http://www.bellyupaspen.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Arin Trook of Aspen ID’d as skier who died in Monday avalanche near Ashcroft
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche