Belly Up announces New Year’s Eve show
November 15, 2014
Huey Lewis and the News will perform Dec. 30 and 31 at Belly Up Aspen, while Tenacious D will appear Dec. 28 and 29, the nightclub announced Friday.
Best known for their string of hits in the 1980s including "The Power of Love," from the "Back to the Future" soundtrack, and "Hip to Be Square," Huey Lewis and the News will play all-ages concerts at 9 p.m. Dec. 30 and at 9:30 p.m. on New Year's Eve. For the Dec. 30 show, tickets will cost $195 for general admission and $495 for reserved seating. For the New Year's Eve show, tickets will cost $350 for general admission and $870 for reserved seating.
Comedy-rock duo Tenacious D, featuring Kyle Gass and film actor Jack Black, takes the Belly Up stage at 9 p.m. Dec. 28 and 29. Both concerts are for all ages. Tickets for both concerts will cost $235 for general admission and $555 for reserved seating.
Tickets will go on sale at 2 p.m. Monday for Belly Up members and at 2 p.m. Tuesday for the general public.
For more information, visit http://www.bellyupaspen.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Food & Wine Classic: New magazine editor Hunter Lewis continuing his education
- Michael Lewis versus ‘The Human Piranha’ in Aspen
- Food & Wine Classic: New Aspen restaurants open in flurry of offseason activity
- Food & Wine Classic: Werlin, Oldman, Sbrocco on the art of presentation
- 2019 WinterWonderGrass Steamboat Springs festival lineup announced
- Aspen Skiing Co. buying land for more employee housing
- Bankruptcy part of school district’s check into HR director
- Court allows class-action against Aspen towing company
- Aspen’s housing program holding scofflaws accountable, focusing on compliance cases
- River Valley Ranch Golf in Carbondale gets new owner