Aspen Film adds ’99 Homes’ to Academy Screenings
December 19, 2015
Aspen Film has added "99 Homes" to its Academy Screenings lineup, with a showing on Tuesday, Dec. 29 at 3 p.m. at Harris Concert Hall.
Michael Shannon this week earned a Golden Globe nomination for his supporting role as a ruthless Florida real estate magnate who takes the home of single father Dennis Nash (Andrew Garfield) at the height of the American housing crisis. The two enter an unlikely and risky partnership that pushes Nash to question everything about himself.
Tickets are $20 for general admission, $15 for Aspen Film members and free for AMPAS, BFTA and guild members. Available at the Wheeler Opera House and http://www.aspenshowtix.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Historic Redstone Castle comes back to life along the Crystal River
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Aspen Skiing Co. alters dog hours for uphillers at Buttermilk, Snowmass and Highlands
- Strafe Outerwear and Thai eatery on Snowmass Mall this winter, added employee housing in the works
- Juvenile who shot, killed dog near Carbondale sentenced two years in youth division