Aspen Film adds ’99 Homes’ to Academy Screenings
December 19, 2015
Aspen Film has added "99 Homes" to its Academy Screenings lineup, with a showing on Tuesday, Dec. 29 at 3 p.m. at Harris Concert Hall.
Michael Shannon this week earned a Golden Globe nomination for his supporting role as a ruthless Florida real estate magnate who takes the home of single father Dennis Nash (Andrew Garfield) at the height of the American housing crisis. The two enter an unlikely and risky partnership that pushes Nash to question everything about himself.
Tickets are $20 for general admission, $15 for Aspen Film members and free for AMPAS, BFTA and guild members. Available at the Wheeler Opera House and http://www.aspenshowtix.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Parents demand change at Aspen School District, fill school board meeting
- Aspen man accused of killing pedestrian on Highway 82 makes initial appearance
- Glenwood Hot Springs to add new water attractions
- Aspen thief has tough road ahead, judge says
- Four fires burning in northwestern Colorado, including new one near Wyoming border