Aspen Film adds ’99 Homes’ to Academy Screenings
December 19, 2015
Aspen Film has added "99 Homes" to its Academy Screenings lineup, with a showing on Tuesday, Dec. 29 at 3 p.m. at Harris Concert Hall.
Michael Shannon this week earned a Golden Globe nomination for his supporting role as a ruthless Florida real estate magnate who takes the home of single father Dennis Nash (Andrew Garfield) at the height of the American housing crisis. The two enter an unlikely and risky partnership that pushes Nash to question everything about himself.
Tickets are $20 for general admission, $15 for Aspen Film members and free for AMPAS, BFTA and guild members. Available at the Wheeler Opera House and http://www.aspenshowtix.com.
Trending In: Activities & Events
- Roaring Fork Valley man killed in Express Creek avalanche near Aspen
- Video: Moose chases skiers at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Business Monday: Wrecking ball coming to Boogie’s Building in downtown Aspen
- Vail resident ID’d as second skier killed in Taos inbounds avalanche
- Local arrested on FBI warrant over emails