Pitkin County voters have options Saturday, Monday before Election Day
November 2, 2018
The Pitkin County administration building in Aspen will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday for walk-in voting, and the drop-off box is available outside of the building through Election Day.
Walk-in voting will be available Monday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Aspen building on Main Street, and Tuesday voting will be available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
There also will be walk-in voting Tuesday at the Snowmass Village Town Hall and at Grace Church on Emma Road in Basalt. There will be a drop-off box available Tuesday at the Redstone Church and at the town of Basalt parking lot (101 Midland Blvd).
For more information, go to pitkinvotes.org.
Trending In: Election
- Pitkin County Sheriff: Joe DiSalvo voted into third term, defeats Walter Chi
- Colorado gubernatorial candidates Polis, Stapleton differ dramatically on climate, energy issues
- At Squirm Night in Aspen, sheriff, candidate spar over sex-crime reporting
- Aspen schools push on for Amendment 73
- Aspen voters approve change in municipal Election Day to March
- Aspen Skiing Co. embraces uphilling, but says safe travel must improve
- Pay hike helps Aspen Skiing Co. fill entry-level positions
- What’s the Big Deal: Red Mountain property fetches $14.675 million
- Aspen superintendent supporters urge board to not placate parents
- Business Monday: Tomcich has no reservations about career change