Utah Senate candidate Romney releases taxes, earned $83 million over 3 years
October 27, 2018
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Republican Senate candidate Mitt Romney’s tax returns show he and his wife earned over $83 million from 2015 to 2017.
The couple’s combined gross income was $22.3 million last year, slightly above their earnings in 2016 but less than the $41.5 million they reported in 2015.
MJ Henshaw, Romney’s spokesman, said the former presidential nominee is fulfilling a campaign promise to release his taxes.
The tax returns also show Romney gave $11.1 million in charitable donations over the three-year span and paid $18.1 million in federal taxes.
Trending In: National Election
- Unsealed documents reveal more alleged rape cases in Aspen area
- Father of man accused of starting Lake Christine Fire asks for trial in trespass case
- Man’s theft spree in Aspen includes roll of fake grass, Prada items
- Final Stranahan donation sterilizes upper Lenado
- Micro-housing and free market river cabins part of new proposal for Basalt’s Pan and Fork