Utah Senate candidate Romney releases taxes, earned $83 million over 3 years
October 27, 2018
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Republican Senate candidate Mitt Romney’s tax returns show he and his wife earned over $83 million from 2015 to 2017.
The couple’s combined gross income was $22.3 million last year, slightly above their earnings in 2016 but less than the $41.5 million they reported in 2015.
MJ Henshaw, Romney’s spokesman, said the former presidential nominee is fulfilling a campaign promise to release his taxes.
The tax returns also show Romney gave $11.1 million in charitable donations over the three-year span and paid $18.1 million in federal taxes.
Trending In: National Election
- Man arrested for alleged sexual contact in Aspen bar
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Aspen police: State agency assisting in investigation of former Aspen Skiing Co. director
- Backcountry skier killed on Quandary Peak south of Breckenridge
- Business Monday: Aspen native takes second-home experience to Los Cabos