Try walking in a woman’s shoes
March 11, 2017
The Day Without Women demonstrated the importance of women in our commerce. As mothers, women never take a day off from nurturing, feeding, clothing, educating and providing a home for her child. If no husband is there to help, she does it alone with only 70 percent of the income that a man would command. Because of Obama's generous funding for Planned Parenthood, they were able to prevent 30 percent of unwanted pregnancies, and we saw teen pregnancies drop to an all-time low. Though Republican men are focused on killing Planned Parenthood, they care nothing for the child and only see the need for increased population to increase commerce.
Every child is worth millions in services and products. I would let any man have his say about a woman having a legal first trimester abortion if he is willing to squeeze a 6-inch melon through his sphincter and then care for that person every moment of every day until she is 25 years old.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenn K. Beaton: Will football follow the circus into oblivion?
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- Three generations of Aspen-Snowmass’ Stapleton family
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps
- Justice Snow’s, city of Aspen in limbo