Trump can’t be accused of having class
July 27, 2017
On Monday, President Donald Trump gave a speech at the Boy Scout Jamboree in West Virginia. It turned into nothing more than a political speech of course bashing Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and the news media.
One thing Trump can't buy with all his millions is a thing called class. In that department he's totally bankrupt.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Judgment day looms for Aspen eatery Justice Snow’s
- Aspen Club to refinance, site visits continue with city
- Thanks for calling out Aspen’s Next Generation Advisory Committee
- AVSC skier Margo McHugh prepares for FIS competition with new grant in hand