Trash talk from Lo
June 16, 2017
You don't suppose local columnist Roger Marolt got one of those swell postcards in the mail this weekend from the Aspen Skiing Co. congratulating him for skiing 100 days this winter, do you? Me either.
If there were a character on the TV show "Hee-Haw" who was a part-time skier, that'd be him.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Glenn K. Beaton: Will football follow the circus into oblivion?
- Three generations of Aspen-Snowmass’ Stapleton family
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps
- $29.9 million ranch near Aspen is “right out of a novel”