Trail belongs along Highway 133
April 20, 2017
If Kevin Wright, former expert state wildlife employee of 31 years, believes the Crystal River Trail should be along Highway 133, then that's where it needs to be!
Colorado's idea of killing bears and lions to help deer is ludicrous!
Ruth Harrison Aspen
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Bad idea: Car backs into lake at Aspen Ideas Festival
- Eagle County commissioners approve Tree Farm project in El Jebel despite threat of litigation
- Glenn K. Beaton: Don’t fall for the college scam
- Aspen city council OKs new problem dog law
- Basalt council ponders $250,000 settlement with former manager Scanlon