The thinks you can think with Skippy on council
April 21, 2017
It's election season once again in the old mining town. I'm thinking it's time for Aspen to elevate their collective sights higher than ever when it comes to electing the next City Council members. Think hindsight into foresight. Think yesterday, today into tomorrow. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Think community. Think balance. Think fresh. Think a hop, Skippy and a jump for Aspen.
Skippy for Council is the thinking person's choice. Please think about it, Aspen. And then vote.
RJ Gallagher Jr.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps
- Justice Snow’s, city of Aspen in limbo
- Three generations of Aspen-Snowmass’ Stapleton family
- Giving back by giving time at the Aspen Thrift Shop