The thinks you can think with Skippy on council
April 21, 2017
It's election season once again in the old mining town. I'm thinking it's time for Aspen to elevate their collective sights higher than ever when it comes to electing the next City Council members. Think hindsight into foresight. Think yesterday, today into tomorrow. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Think community. Think balance. Think fresh. Think a hop, Skippy and a jump for Aspen.
Skippy for Council is the thinking person's choice. Please think about it, Aspen. And then vote.
RJ Gallagher Jr.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Red Mountain home outside of Aspen nets $30 million
- Aspen candidates mull citizen’s proposal to open bus lanes to all vehicles
- Hotel Jerome work to last until next March
- NTSB concludes winds, pilot error led to fatal crash at Aspen-Pitkin County Airport
- Aspen mayoral candidate Lee Mulcahy high on cannabis meal