The thinks you can think with Skippy on council
April 21, 2017
It's election season once again in the old mining town. I'm thinking it's time for Aspen to elevate their collective sights higher than ever when it comes to electing the next City Council members. Think hindsight into foresight. Think yesterday, today into tomorrow. Think left and think right and think low and think high. Think community. Think balance. Think fresh. Think a hop, Skippy and a jump for Aspen.
Skippy for Council is the thinking person's choice. Please think about it, Aspen. And then vote.
RJ Gallagher Jr.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Section of old Grand Avenue bridge collapses during night work
- Pennsylvania woman dies on Conundrum Creek Trail near Aspen
- Carbondale educator killed in crash that also injured state trooper
- VIDEO: Colorado Mountain College webcam captures Grand Ave. bridge collapse
- New Grand Avenue bridge infrastructure damaged in collapse