Letter: Thanks for nothing, Related
September 29, 2013
Well, chalk up another "different direction" for Related in Snowmass Village. This time it's our much-loved Village Market that didn't quite seem to meet its standards.
I guess 35 years in the community, wonderful management and staff, always being open for residents and guests and just plain caring about our town was just not enough. Being mindful of how mad and upset I am, I'll only say shame on you, Dwayne Romero — you've driven out good business. Enough is enough!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- 27-unit housing project in Basalt will house teachers, workers in Pitkin County
- Colorado cops search for poop-and-run jogger
- Aspen’s 20-year-old error leads to more development on Buttermilk parcel
- Study: use of AirBnB, other services for short-term rentals surging in Aspen