Letter: Leave Basalt park alone
December 19, 2014
Basalt residents already voted to save Lions Park (designated open space), and it passed. Why is this land swap even being considered by the Downtown Area Advisory Committee? Why build more commercial buildings in Basalt when there are so many vacant commercial spaces now?
Leave all of Lions Park alone. Stop this outrage and abuse.
Patrice K. Becker
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Homeless men in Aspen found grilling lobster tail, lamb, salmon
- How to stay safe from the massive Equifax breach
- Plane crash north of Glenwood Springs kills family of four
- Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs identified
- Glenn K. Beaton: Like herpes, Hillary Clinton just won’t go away