Letter: How about some for the residents?
December 29, 2014
How about some for the residents?
On Dec. 10, The Aspen Times printed an article about Aspen's renewable goals of $284K ("Renewable goal estimated to cost $284K"). Aspen could do much better if it would lend its residents money to retrofit their homes and businesses. The payback would be the gas and electric savings. Sum zero, except for the fossil fuel products.
Richard C. Goodwin
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Aspen’s 20-year-old error leads to more development on Buttermilk parcel
- Aspen Skico CEO Mike Kaplan takes aim at Trump and ‘xenophobia radiating from the Oval Office’
- ‘Hyperloop One’ rail concept could cut Denver-to-Vail trip to 9 minutes