Letter: Being infiltrated
March 27, 2016
Aspen Skiing Co. and its out-of-state billionaire owners don't have enough political power in this valley! We need to elect more Skico vice presidents and Skico servants to Basalt's City Council like they've done in Aspen!
Jokes aside, I'm involved in the empowerment of women in rural Kenya. We're also taking any used laptops valley residents want to donate to Kenyan elementary schools in dire need.
Locally, Basalt's council needs more gals: Jacque, Katie and Jenn. They're the future!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Peach’s Cafe to expand, Aspen Brewing Co., Overeasy eyeing new homes
- AVSC skier Margo McHugh prepares for FIS competition with new grant in hand
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- Aspen Club to refinance, site visits continue with city
- Aspen artist Mulcahy to ask Supreme Court to hear housing case