Bogus accusations against Pitkin County Library
January 14, 2017
Kathy Chandler and various members of the Pitkin County library board worked most of a decade to bring forth the library's upgrading and expansion. They persevered and overcame political difficulties and technical errors to make a facility Pitkin County and Aspen can be proud of.
Mr. Emzy Veazy III does not have the expertise or inside knowledge to justify his blanket accusation against Ms. Chandler and the board.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen Mountain will open for skiing Memorial Day weekend
- Pitkin sheriff: Feds “bullying” county over immigration stance
- LSD, drugs led to man’s death in Snowmass Base Village parking garage
- Aspen senior breaks own state record, three-peats as 400-meter champion
- LSD, other drugs led to man’s fall from Snowmass parking garage, autopsy states