Bogus accusations against Pitkin County Library
January 14, 2017
Kathy Chandler and various members of the Pitkin County library board worked most of a decade to bring forth the library's upgrading and expansion. They persevered and overcame political difficulties and technical errors to make a facility Pitkin County and Aspen can be proud of.
Mr. Emzy Veazy III does not have the expertise or inside knowledge to justify his blanket accusation against Ms. Chandler and the board.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Heroin laced with elephant tranquilizer found on scene of Blue Lake deaths
- What’s the Big Deal: $15 million for King Street home in Aspen
- Wonder what Basalt is thinking? Visit the barbershop
- Aspen Skiing Co. execs say ski resorts will retain independence after mega-deals