Bogus accusations against Pitkin County Library
January 14, 2017
Kathy Chandler and various members of the Pitkin County library board worked most of a decade to bring forth the library's upgrading and expansion. They persevered and overcame political difficulties and technical errors to make a facility Pitkin County and Aspen can be proud of.
Mr. Emzy Veazy III does not have the expertise or inside knowledge to justify his blanket accusation against Ms. Chandler and the board.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Section of old Grand Avenue bridge collapses during night work
- Afternoon gridlock hits Glenwood Springs as Grand Avenue bridge detour begins
- Evidence found in Aspen sewer leads to felony charges
- Dirt-biker flees Aspen cops, arrested for DUI
- VIDEO: Colorado Mountain College webcam captures Grand Ave. bridge collapse