Bogus accusations against Pitkin County Library
January 14, 2017
Kathy Chandler and various members of the Pitkin County library board worked most of a decade to bring forth the library's upgrading and expansion. They persevered and overcame political difficulties and technical errors to make a facility Pitkin County and Aspen can be proud of.
Mr. Emzy Veazy III does not have the expertise or inside knowledge to justify his blanket accusation against Ms. Chandler and the board.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Woman admits driving into Aspen pond, then crashing hotel van
- Eagle County commissioners approve Tree Farm project in El Jebel despite threat of litigation
- Bad idea: Car backs into lake at Aspen Ideas Festival
- Aspen officials propose ‘mobility lab’ to alleviate traffic issues
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle off Interstate 70