Beaton can’t get over the Trump
October 3, 2017
Glenn Beaton appears to be on the right track with his criticisms of ways Aspen's elected officials waste taxpayer dollars; but, as normal, he ends up in the weeds.
I would take Glenn seriously on this topic, but isn't Mr. Beaton the genius who voted for the embarrassment/crook in the Oval Office that gold-plated his entire apartment — with money stolen from unpaid workers and appropriated through sliming the system by not paying taxes? Why not take your backyard critique to a higher level? Where is the outcry against the hoard of leeches in Donald Trump's family and administration who utilize taxpayer dollars like a credit card with no limits?
Is Beaton oblivious to Tom Price, Steven Mnuchin, Scott Pruitt and Betsy Devos mis-utilizing jet travel at taxpayers' expense? Wake up, Mr. Beaton, smell the coffee, drink some and then write your next column.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- Justice Snow’s, city of Aspen in limbo
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps
- Jury convicts race-car driver, part-time Aspen resident, of predatory lending
- Three generations of Aspen-Snowmass’ Stapleton family