Aspen Councilman Bert Myrin should focus on more important matters
September 11, 2017
Perhaps Councilman Bert Myrin should advocate renaming our community "Ute City" in honor of the displaced natives here (while he continues to enjoy the fruits of their displacement).
Or better that he focus on some serious issues like the city budget, taxes, traffic and the like.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Aspen’s 20-year-old error leads to more development on Buttermilk parcel
- 27-unit housing project in Basalt will house teachers, workers in Pitkin County
- ‘Hyperloop One’ rail concept could cut Denver-to-Vail trip to 9 minutes
- Aspen Skico CEO Mike Kaplan takes aim at Trump and ‘xenophobia radiating from the Oval Office’