Advice for long-winded writers
June 20, 2017
Am I the only one turned off by those long letters to the editor? I, for one, find them too long to spend time reading. In school we were taught to write an essay, then cut it in half, when finished edit it again.
Not bad advice for a writer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Sheriff benches Mountain Rescue Aspen president
- Longtime Aspen cop to run against DiSalvo for sheriff next year
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat female bartender to death at closing time
- Glenn Beaton: Aspen City Council to the people: Shut up
- Top U.S. military commander at Aspen Security: potential conflict with North Korea would be ‘horrific’ loss of life