Advice for long-winded writers
June 20, 2017
Am I the only one turned off by those long letters to the editor? I, for one, find them too long to spend time reading. In school we were taught to write an essay, then cut it in half, when finished edit it again.
Not bad advice for a writer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Teen killed tubing in Colorado visiting from Seattle area
- Former Aspen Times columnist Su Lum remembered as irreverent, caring
- Crisis actor proves value of his job, arrested by Pitkin County deputies
- Snowmass adventure center gets final approval from Forest Service
- Plaintiff in Hecht case asks for new trial