A monument to Aspen egos
May 26, 2017
In response to Phyllis Bronson's May 25 letter ("Aspen Art Museum stoked political flames," The Aspen Times), the Aspen Art Museum building is a product of enormous and unchecked egos. Some of them are associated with the Aspen Art Museum. Others have been associated with city government.
When egos are permitted to override thoughtful planning and adherence to established processes, one prime result sits at Hyman and Spring. But there are others.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Homeless men in Aspen found grilling lobster tail, lamb, salmon
- How to stay safe from the massive Equifax breach
- Plane crash north of Glenwood Springs kills family of four
- Fort Collins family killed in plane crash north of Glenwood Springs identified
- Glenn K. Beaton: Like herpes, Hillary Clinton just won’t go away