Letter: Schwartz is one of us
November 5, 2016
Gail Schwartz represents all our economic interests and she will protect our public lands from privatization. She is a consensus builder and represents our recreation industry: hunters, anglers, bikers, hikers, skiers, ranchers, wildlife viewers and conservationists.
Colorado annually earns about $35 billion from our outdoor recreation industry and supports more than 350,000 jobs. We need to protect our water, land and wildlife here in Colorado for we value these public lands. We need to keep them for future generations. Scott Tipton wants to sell them off to the oil and gas industry. Don't let this happen. Vote for Gail Schwartz for Congress!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Section of old Grand Avenue bridge collapses during night work
- Afternoon gridlock hits Glenwood Springs as Grand Avenue bridge detour begins
- Evidence found in Aspen sewer leads to felony charges
- Dirt-biker flees Aspen cops, arrested for DUI
- VIDEO: Colorado Mountain College webcam captures Grand Ave. bridge collapse