Letter: Schwartz is one of us
November 5, 2016
Gail Schwartz represents all our economic interests and she will protect our public lands from privatization. She is a consensus builder and represents our recreation industry: hunters, anglers, bikers, hikers, skiers, ranchers, wildlife viewers and conservationists.
Colorado annually earns about $35 billion from our outdoor recreation industry and supports more than 350,000 jobs. We need to protect our water, land and wildlife here in Colorado for we value these public lands. We need to keep them for future generations. Scott Tipton wants to sell them off to the oil and gas industry. Don't let this happen. Vote for Gail Schwartz for Congress!
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Woman admits driving into Aspen pond, then crashing hotel van
- Eagle County commissioners approve Tree Farm project in El Jebel despite threat of litigation
- Bad idea: Car backs into lake at Aspen Ideas Festival
- Aspen officials propose ‘mobility lab’ to alleviate traffic issues
- Partially decomposed body found north of Eagle off Interstate 70