Letter: Schwartz is one of us
November 5, 2016
Gail Schwartz represents all our economic interests and she will protect our public lands from privatization. She is a consensus builder and represents our recreation industry: hunters, anglers, bikers, hikers, skiers, ranchers, wildlife viewers and conservationists.
Colorado annually earns about $35 billion from our outdoor recreation industry and supports more than 350,000 jobs. We need to protect our water, land and wildlife here in Colorado for we value these public lands. We need to keep them for future generations. Scott Tipton wants to sell them off to the oil and gas industry. Don't let this happen. Vote for Gail Schwartz for Congress!
News from across the Web
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen Mountain will open for skiing Memorial Day weekend
- Pitkin sheriff: Feds “bullying” county over immigration stance
- LSD, drugs led to man’s death in Snowmass Base Village parking garage
- Aspen senior breaks own state record, three-peats as 400-meter champion
- LSD, other drugs led to man’s fall from Snowmass parking garage, autopsy states