Letter: RFTA comes through
October 19, 2016
It is not infrequent to hear complaints about the local bus service. But, as an 85-year-old blind man, it would be hard for me to say enough good things about the people at RFTA. They have a special program for the disabled that takes me and my faithful guide dog, Hercules, from my apartment to the hospital, doctor's office, etc., with 24-hour notice.
The wonderful thing is they are almost always right on time and are always polite and professional. I am amazed when the drivers tells me they have been with RFTA for 20 to 30 years. We are a fortunate city to have such a fine service.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Glenn K. Beaton: Will football follow the circus into oblivion?
- Three generations of Aspen-Snowmass’ Stapleton family
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps
- $29.9 million ranch near Aspen is “right out of a novel”