Letter: RFTA comes through
October 19, 2016
It is not infrequent to hear complaints about the local bus service. But, as an 85-year-old blind man, it would be hard for me to say enough good things about the people at RFTA. They have a special program for the disabled that takes me and my faithful guide dog, Hercules, from my apartment to the hospital, doctor's office, etc., with 24-hour notice.
The wonderful thing is they are almost always right on time and are always polite and professional. I am amazed when the drivers tells me they have been with RFTA for 20 to 30 years. We are a fortunate city to have such a fine service.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Section of old Grand Avenue bridge collapses during night work
- Afternoon gridlock hits Glenwood Springs as Grand Avenue bridge detour begins
- Evidence found in Aspen sewer leads to felony charges
- Dirt-biker flees Aspen cops, arrested for DUI
- VIDEO: Colorado Mountain College webcam captures Grand Ave. bridge collapse