Letter: Know your enemy
December 1, 2016
I have a modest proposal. Many of us remember the tattoos and patches after the 1930s. Why don't we require that those who voted for the president-elect wear a Nazi patch on their outer clothing so we will be able to identify them and know how to greet them?
And I would encourage them to wear the arm band if they so choose. This way we can all resume our quiet living in a beautiful valley pushing politics to the side.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen couple Carlin Brightwell, Ryan Marcil found dead near Capitol summit
- Penn. woman who died on Conundrum ID’d
- Aspen Skiing Co. affiliate acquires Deer Valley Resort in Utah
- 68-year-old hiker dies on popular hike between Aspen and Crested Butte
- Memorials for Aspen couple who died on Capitol Peak set for Friday, Sunday