Letter: Know your enemy
December 1, 2016
I have a modest proposal. Many of us remember the tattoos and patches after the 1930s. Why don't we require that those who voted for the president-elect wear a Nazi patch on their outer clothing so we will be able to identify them and know how to greet them?
And I would encourage them to wear the arm band if they so choose. This way we can all resume our quiet living in a beautiful valley pushing politics to the side.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident
- AVSC skier Margo McHugh prepares for FIS competition with new grant in hand
- Aspen Club to refinance, site visits continue with city
- Aspen artist Mulcahy to ask Supreme Court to hear housing case
- What’s the Big Deal: $11.25 million gets Castle Creek home outside of Aspen