Letter: Keeping Snowmass Village in check
October 19, 2016
I am running for mayor of Snowmass Village because the approvals for Base Village are full of holes. The most glaring is a lack of bonding (at 150 percent) on all public and private projects.
I was a builder and developer for 40 years, 5,000 residences, 15,000 building lots, three shopping centers and two country clubs. The new Base Village owners need to be watched carefully by an experienced developer in town.
Trending In: Opinion
- Restaurant industry vets ready to open Free Range Kitchen and Wine Bar in Basalt
- Aspen officers, passersby thwart attempted suicide from bridge
- Lawsuit: Hecht lawyers secretly aired deposition
- Snowmass man hit with negligent skiing lawsuit
- Construction starts Tuesday on 56-unit, affordable housing project in Basalt