Letter: Keeping Snowmass Village in check
October 19, 2016
I am running for mayor of Snowmass Village because the approvals for Base Village are full of holes. The most glaring is a lack of bonding (at 150 percent) on all public and private projects.
I was a builder and developer for 40 years, 5,000 residences, 15,000 building lots, three shopping centers and two country clubs. The new Base Village owners need to be watched carefully by an experienced developer in town.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Colorado cops search for poop-and-run jogger
- 27-unit housing project in Basalt will house teachers, workers in Pitkin County
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Aspen’s 20-year-old error leads to more development on Buttermilk parcel
- Study: use of AirBnB, other services for short-term rentals surging in Aspen