Letter: Basalt campaign group clarifies ad
October 19, 2016
We at the Buy the River Park would like to apologize for the mistake we made in our advertisement listing supporters. The top of the ad said those listed were voting for the two ballot questions about the Pan and Fork property. All of them are strong supporters of approving questions 2F and 2G, but some of them live outside of town limits and can't vote on it. The ad should have said they were supporting the measures, not voting for them.
Also, the website address listed at the bottom of the ad now connects to our website explaining the reasons to buy the park and answering questions. You can log into either buytheriverpark.org or .com and it goes to our page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Trending In: Opinion
- Red Mountain home outside of Aspen nets $30 million
- Aspen candidates mull citizen’s proposal to open bus lanes to all vehicles
- Hotel Jerome work to last until next March
- Aspen mayoral candidate Lee Mulcahy high on cannabis meal
- NTSB concludes winds, pilot error led to fatal crash at Aspen-Pitkin County Airport