Letter: Basalt campaign group clarifies ad
October 19, 2016
We at the Buy the River Park would like to apologize for the mistake we made in our advertisement listing supporters. The top of the ad said those listed were voting for the two ballot questions about the Pan and Fork property. All of them are strong supporters of approving questions 2F and 2G, but some of them live outside of town limits and can't vote on it. The ad should have said they were supporting the measures, not voting for them.
Also, the website address listed at the bottom of the ad now connects to our website explaining the reasons to buy the park and answering questions. You can log into either buytheriverpark.org or .com and it goes to our page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says
- As baby boomers leave ski slopes, millennials are failing to fill in the gaps
- Justice Snow’s, city of Aspen in limbo
- Three generations of Aspen-Snowmass’ Stapleton family
- Giving back by giving time at the Aspen Thrift Shop