Letter: A golden opportunity for Basalt
October 18, 2016
Wow to the voters in Basalt and thanks to the Open Space boards of Pitkin and Eagle counties for pledging $800,000 to collectively help Basalt voters buy their very own beautiful Colorado riverfront piece of property right at the entrance to Basalt's Old Town Midland Avenue with lots of restaurants and shops and two hotels.
With this financial pledge, the Pan and Fork property would then only cost $1.1 million instead of $2.9 million when Basalt voters vote "yes" on question 2F to buy the property. What an opportunity to invest In Basalt.
News from across the Web
Trending In: Opinion
- Aspen Mountain will open for skiing Memorial Day weekend
- Pitkin sheriff: Feds “bullying” county over immigration stance
- LSD, drugs led to man’s death in Snowmass Base Village parking garage
- LSD, other drugs led to man’s fall from Snowmass parking garage, autopsy states
- Man who died in Yampa River identified as Steamboat Springs IT worker