Letter: A golden opportunity for Basalt
October 18, 2016
Wow to the voters in Basalt and thanks to the Open Space boards of Pitkin and Eagle counties for pledging $800,000 to collectively help Basalt voters buy their very own beautiful Colorado riverfront piece of property right at the entrance to Basalt's Old Town Midland Avenue with lots of restaurants and shops and two hotels.
With this financial pledge, the Pan and Fork property would then only cost $1.1 million instead of $2.9 million when Basalt voters vote "yes" on question 2F to buy the property. What an opportunity to invest In Basalt.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Wendy Mitchell: The backstory of Avalanche Cheese Co.’s pending closure
- Ryno’s owner, partner to open ‘mountain saloon’ in old Whiskey Rush space
- Carbondale’s Town restaurant to close
- Carbondale’s Town Restaurant to close
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot