Tweet All About It: Zombie town
Ryan Summerlin April 28, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Love Aspen off season! It is like the Zombie apocalypse but without the zombies. You can sit anywhere you’d like!” — @kmsu1
• “You can’t beat St Maarten for plane watching. For Private Jet spotting, Aspen is one of the best.” — @JetDOr
• “Took a cool little road trip up to Aspen this evening. #Colorado is cooler than your state” — @jerchannel
• “Flights to Aspen Food and Wine: BOOKED!! And for such a good cause. Thank you” — @HeartOfAChef
• “If you’re in Aspen right now and you see someone running topless down the street don’t be alarmed… Blame the bees” —@Laurennn
• “You deserve a vacation and Aspen is just what the doctor ordered” — @alpineaspen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.