Tweet All About It: The 1 percent
Ryan Summerlin June 17, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “First time in Aspen. Guess what? This is where the 1% hangs out. Never saw so many private jets on the tarmac” — @snhuprez
• “Only @ the discount nail salon in #Aspen — sitting next 2 a guy, he’s on his phone talking about house on the beach he’s rented in #Malibu” — @ShellyHamill
• “Sooo who wants to make an impromptu trip to Aspen?” — @JoanieLyons
• “Buy A Koch Brother’s Aspen Vacation House for Just $89.9 Million en with me for Wanderlust for the 4th of July?” — @WenzelEconomics
• “Getting ready for a big week of travel — Off to NYC for some press fun and then off to Aspen for #theaspenFoodandwine. Fun travel! — @CEODRY
• “The rumors are true: Aspen is beautiful. Aspen Summer Words begins tonight!” — @Mary_Beth_Keane
• “Elaborate Aspen nuptials have caused problems!” — @wedsboutique
• “Anyone headed to Aspen F&W from Vail or Denver please hit me up if you can take a box of wine from Vail for me. You’ll be rewarded!” — @Csqd
• “Carne asada and kimchi tacos. Who’d thunk it? My new favorite the at the J Bar Aspen.” — @kmsu1
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.