Tweet All About It: Straight outta Aspen
January 2, 2017
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Happy Anniversary, Charlie Sheen! It's been 7 years since you went to jail for choking your wife in Aspen! Bet you thought I forgot, silly…" — @JennyJohnsonHi5
• "Lady Gaga and Elton John are spending their Christmas holidays in Aspen, Colorado together!" — @gagamonster96
• "Tensions were high in Aspen last night. My favorite part is when then young kid starts screaming 'I have a plane'" — @rsheiner
• "Robert Kennedy's grandson, John, was arrested in a bar fight last night. Good to see he's gone into the family business … #Aspen" — @lancernorris
• "Too many tourist in #Aspen & they're using up the data so I can't open my snapchats while waiting for the bus. UGH #WHITEGIRLPROBLEMS" — @CLA__LALA
Recommended Stories For You
• "Lady Gaga, Elton John, Steven Spielberg, Sammy Sosa, Dwight Howard.. All enjoyed themselves!!! Who is next?!? #Aspen #Colorado #Blessed" —@PeoplesChamp_1
• "I saw Paris Hilton in aspen today and was immediately transported back to the early 2000s" — @LeighShaniGreen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.