Tweet All About It: Spend-happy in Aspen
May 14, 2017
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Poorer people need a release! We cannot afford Aspen, yacht cruises, higher education. Low wages and debt push us to opiates. HELP!" — @themarkojenx
• "I'm going to Aspen tomorrow. Rest assured everybody, I will be quoting Dumb & Dumber the entire time I'm there." — @Migalooch3
• "Among the things Johnny Depp has wasted his money on: $3M for a canon to blast Hunter S. Thompson's ashes over Aspen" — @lisascherzer
• "Aspen High School parking lot equals my car goals" — @Consciente65
• "Michael Eisner has at least 3 houses in USA, all $10m or more — at trendy Aspen's Snowmass Creek, at Malibu Beach & massive Bel Air mansion" — @dodgycurry
Recommended Stories For You
• "Ahhh…@AspenCO can't wait to go to Food and Wine Classic in June…Aspen rocks!" — @AndreaThome
• "Just another sweet day riding near Aspen, Colorado. Blue skies, quiet roads, great company …" — @Hershy1
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.