Tweet all about it: Relax – it’s Aspen
Ryan Summerlin January 5, 2013
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them in their unedited form on Sunday.
Here’s what we found this week:
• “If you ever wondered, hey should I drive a Chevy Malibu in the snow in aspen?, the answer is no.” – @loveyalys
• “Packing for Aspen is super stressful. How do you pack for 6 degree weather…” – @annamassonjar
• “15 days till Aspen and my mind is racing with how many bags I will be lugging in the snow” – @RebecaChristie
• “I don’t think I can ever ski moguls again. aspen has both spoiled me and rendered my legs unusable.” – @TwinkleToes116
• “Being on top of a mountain in Aspen with my board strapped on would surely add some peace to my life.” – @jean_self
• “Aspen with all the people with millions of dollars. Yay celebrity stalking!” – @Emily_Dadeo
• “I dont even snowboard …but going to Aspen and hitting the super pipe would be insane.” – @Jurdpls
• “The air is going to be a little less fresh in Aspen, X games with no @SalMasekela is tough to stomach.” – @nmmeier
• “obama is in Hawaii today focusing on his plans for a ski trip to aspen Colorado.” – @papakilogolf
• “Looking forward to temps that break #30 degrees in #aspen – don’t think today made it out of the teens!” – @honeypoledancer
• “I just wanna be drunk in aspen at the x games with my man. The next three weeks better fly by” – @Caaathyyyy
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.