Tweet All About It: Open season
Ryan Summerlin April 6, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “i think im just going to quite school be a limo driver and if that doesnt work out move to Aspen California” — @MacShumaker
• “I read an article yesterday written by a rich woman journalist about her vaca in Aspen and eating pot. Said her heart palpatated for 8 hrs.” — @Thornebow
• “And… I just locked my keys in my truck. Nice clouds on Aspen mountain though.” — @HottyToddyAspen
• “Had an amazing day skiing in aspen…but I’m ready to come home tomorrow. I’ll always love Ohio” — @TNAmato
• “Fractionals make sense when people desire a residential experience in a very high price point market. Think Aspen or the Hamptons.” — @philhospod
• “Downtown Aspen tomorrow can’t wait. Hot guys everywhere.” — @mrrrnduh
• “How is the Aspen airport such bullsh-t with all the money in this town?” — @DaveTomeldan
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.