Tweet All About It: Open for business
December 15, 2012
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Just had an amazing run down Back of Bell on Aspen Mountain. Untracked pow, didn’t hit the bottom once. Footage coming soon.” – @ozskier
• “Just dropped rope on #backofbell #ajax I might need another lap. Thanks @AspenSnowmass patrol crew.” – @coreyE_Aspen
• “I want to be in Aspen, hitting the slopes, warming up by a fire with hot chocolate and friends, watching movies and NOT thinking” – @MikeMontanoME
• “Welcome to aspen. Dude just asked me if I wanted some future… Nope! Don’t need any coke!” – @GTROOPCOREY
• “Recreational pot is officially legal in Colorado today http://huff.to/TPQrBX Aspen , here we come…” – @JLonguet
• “Hey y’all ya from the 24 to the 27th imma be in aspen performing love for Xgame featuring West cost legend Spice1” – @PRINCETOND1KIDD
• “The Gay Travel Guru will be at Aspen Gay Ski Week. Will you?” – @MileHighGayGuy
• “I might be spending Christmas is aspen. That means snowboarding the whole week and seeing celebrities.” – @MaeLynn15
• “At work ‘Thanks for calling Buffalo Wild Wings this is Aspen how can I help you?’ ‘Oh did you say Aspen? We meant to call Grand Junction'” – @AspenCheyenne
• “I will be in Aspen Xmas week, not skiing, getting family appropriate day drunk (hammered), if you will be too…holla atcha boy (me).” – @duchessrebecca
• “One thing Aspen has taught me is that just because someone does a shitload of blow every night, it doesn’t mean that they’re not a good guy.” – @MountainManDom
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” into the search bar (no spaces), and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.