Tweet All About it: Only in Aspen
October 29, 2013
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “In Aspen Colorado, you can have a maximum income of $104,000 and still receive government subsidized housing.” — @75Trovinger
• “smoking that loud, wandering around Aspen, passed the Grateful Deli, ordered a Garcia.…” — @GRUBSTEPPER
• “What do you get when you mix 10 hot snow bunnies, some cocktails, and a hot tub? An average Tuesday night in Aspen.” — @GregSimmons8
• “What are you doing in Aspen?? I brought your briefcase! You have my briefcase? Yeah….you left at the airport you big goof!” — @Spanglers10
• “Beautiful! Headed to Aspen via Independence Pass” — @IrishMason
• “I wanna go to Aspen and ski… Or watch people. Cause lords knows teaching me how to ski is gonna be hard work” — @_kaymercedes
• “only in aspen would there be a ski pole in the lost and found” — @coopler_h
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.