Tweet All About It: How’s your Aspen?
June 8, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "I once saw Melanie Griffith & Antonio Banderas in Aspen. The 10% sales tax & all BMW cop cars probably started their downfall." — @rachee1031
• "Its almost here! The Classic in#Aspen! Preparing my taste buds today, taunting them with crazy flavors!" — @digeratis
• "in the library listening to Mozart Piano pandora and Ignition comes on… that's God telling me it's time to go to Aspen" — @sarahquinnnn
• "Just found out Aspen is a town in Colorado. I thought it was where my sister kept her Donkey. Who knew!" —@33Teddy
• "Aspen lands the 2017 mens and womens World Cup ski finals. Woot!" — @jstoerner
Recommended Stories For You
• "I LOVE when #Colorado hosts @usskiteam races! Aspen overcomes opposition to gain 2017 World Cup Finals" — @LaurenPasquale
• "Just renewed my membership for @rideWEcycle community bike sharing program in #Aspen Can't wait to ride." — @ChrisField
• "Did you know that the city of Aspen prohibits people from sleeping in vehicles — including RVs?" — @gastrognome
• "Forecast for @AspenCO is gorgeous with a chance of spectacular!" — @skyhotelaspen
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.