Tweet All About It: High on celebs
Ryan Summerlin January 7, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “7 hours from Aspen to Denver….I’m ready to get baked” — @RastaShaolin
• “SO excited to wear my nye dress! Sike. I’ll be in 6 sweaters and 3 pairs of pants + beanies…but I am still in Aspen, so I still win.” — @Ann_MarieBiggin
• “In aspen I hope I see @MariahCarey walking down Main St in a bathing suit. I will see this as a harbinger/portent of the apocalypse.” — @thelittleidiot
• “Bye Aspen! Taking off to Las Vegas!” — @ParisHilton
• “The Kardashians are in Aspen…” — @HoneyBey_23
• “There’s something undeniably pretentious about a person who names their child, ‘Aspen’.” — @keldemps
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.