Tweet All About It: Comings and goings
Ryan Summerlin August 31, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Tortoises Removed From Art Museum – best story of the day!” — @LawrieShabibi
• “I’m finna be in Aspen Colorado a few times a month installing art for some of the richest people in the country” — @6ftQ
• “I need to move to aspen. The girl to guy ratio in that town is mind blowing” — @KLEE_Ro
• “# Starbucks wtf just went to the Aspen #starbucks and they have no drip coffee! They said machine has been broken for a whole week!” — @jammajams79
• “Taking a private flight to Aspen for Labor Day weekend.. This should be fun” — @LayneMiller4
• “Taking a propeller plane to #Aspen. Just took a peak in the cockpit & they have cup holders! How posh :)” — @jeffhembury
• “2 shows left in the Native Summer Tour. Aspen & Red Rocks… This has been the best tour of our lives thank u all for making it what it is” — @OneRepublic
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.