Tweet All About It: Breaking for Aspen
March 16, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "Breakfast at Aspen Over Easy! This town is awesome!" — @MikeLowery14
• "Winter Park, I love you and all but I'm not going to you for Spring Break. Stop asking. I'm going to Aspen." — @Stackey93
• "Aspen Colorado. Pros: like everywhere has free wifi. Cons: like everything is twice as expensive." — @muffinman1227
• "Now this is a first! Actually praising @united for upgrading me to first class to aspen" — @DebbieRizzo
• "Seen two people in what I would describe as Lloyd in aspen Coats. I don't know what is going on with the world anymore. Like wearing a carpet" — @cutcraig
• "High forties the whole time I'm going to be in Aspen!!! Yeah!" — @mollymck01
• "Did you know I'm basically a celebrity in aspen because whenever I walk into kinichi all the chefs yell oyster boy!!!" — @ClassKincaid
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.