Tweet All About It: Aspen zingers
Ryan Summerlin July 19, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “Something awesome about hearing ‘Lawyers, Guns, and Money’ in the Aspen Club and Spa locker room” — @albionlawrence
• “I swear the Aspen airport has a Range Rover only policy.” — @CecilyNordstrom
• “Got everything packed up and ready to head to Aspen tonight. I can’t wait to see the Owl Farm again! Scoring some acid later!” — @SoyChaiLatte
• “Who had a cooler vacation than Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff? He spent 3 days last week in Aspen, riding mountain bikes with Lance Armstrong” — @AdamSchefter
• “I work in digital marketing, own a labradoodle, live in Aspen, and drive a murdred out TDI @VW SportWagon. I just won the White Olympics.” — @ozskier
• “Ski/snowboard trip in December to Aspen, Colorado anybody want to go?” — @Lil_RonDawg
• “last full day in Aspen, Colorado, I’m gonna miss it and everyone so much” — @KaydrinQuest
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.