Tweet All About It: Aspen, where the wine flows like beer
June 18, 2017
Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday's page A2.
• "The stuff dreams are made of, I'm about to visit #Aspen, attend the #FWClassic, and drink like a billionaire / zillionaire! #BringItOn" — @FoodJulesCO
• "It's a beautiful day in Aspen and we're ready to hit the tasting deliciously at the @foodandwine Classic in #Aspen!" — @Delysia_Choc
• "My advice: avoid #aspen this summer — traffic, noise & construction everywhere — charm is gone!" — @kimwelz
• "Bring on #fwclassic in #Aspen!! It's about to get craaaaaazayyyyy!" — @HonoraThompson
• "Just had an incredible conversation with two private pilots about aviation meteorology and the climatology of Dubai. Love living in #Aspen!" — @WxKyleNelson
• "Counting down the days until our arrival in #Aspen for the #fwclassic! #Albarino is our #perfectpairing! #RiasBaixas" — @RiasBaixasWines
• "En route to #Aspen for the 35th year of the #fwclassic! As always, thrilled to be part of this event. Only hitch is I never want to leave!" — @islewine
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type "TheAspenTimes" (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what's happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.