Tweet All About It: Aspen goes ninja over the turtles
Ryan Summerlin August 12, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “You can strap an iMac to my back and let me wander around a field in Aspen and I wouldn’t claim abuse.” — @jonnyklemchuk
• “Aspen airport is packed, because summer session of ski training camp for poodles just ended.” — @paulapoundstone
• “The Aspen Art Museum’s website is terrible. Also, they abuse animals” — @cpm5280
• “I had no idea people in #Aspen were so knowledgable about tortoise welfare!” — collie_i
• “You guys, the @aspenartmuseum also prompted this punching fight at the Tour de Rump. Aspen! You just keep being you.” — @APkristenwyatt
• “Aspen Art Museum to protesters: iPads on tortoise = free expression. Thanks, Hobby Lobby Supreme Court decision!” — @ByClaireMartin
• “I won’t miss the $20 lunches, but I will miss the sights, sounds, and the beautiful people! Good-bye, Aspen!” — @clarinetworking
The Aspen Times can be found on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.