Tweet all about it: Aspen goes deep
January 20, 2013
ASPEN – Each week, we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and publish them on Sunday.
Here’s what we found – in their unedited form – last week:
• “Randomly passing people on the streets in Aspen who are lighting up blunts like its no big deal. It’s not THAT legal people.” – @sasher7
• “Lets say lance loses half his estimated $100-120mm fortune. Worst outcome? He flies commercial between aspen, Iona and Austin.” – @Smadden1
• “I sat next to Lance Armstrong at the Belly Up Aspen once. I was using concert enhancing booze.” – @rande
• “Aspen bound with this powder shredder. Gonna see my Colo-born uncles and do a yard sale on a green circle” – @TheBrockJohnson
• “I think it is hilarious that I am listening to people talk about ghetto bars in aspen. Really? Ghetto bars in ASPEN.” – @JasonBacke
• “Save the date : Jan 24 . Aspen . X Games . Party . You’ve been warned . BEWARE” – @JESSEMANE_ISV
• “What did copper mountain say to aspen?? How has your ass been!” – @madisongolddenn
• “Front row Drew Carey. Gay Ski Week in Aspen so crowd…stacked. One guy seriously looks like the incredible hulk….” – @CrNicJ
• “X Games, Aspen. Gonna be crazy” – @tweeder_27
• “This beauty queen ski instructor never met a ski lift not sturdy enough for deceit and sex. ASPEN FOR TROUBLE, coming this fall to CBS.” – @JohnJFrusciante
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.