Tweet All About It Aspen: Exhuming H.S.T.
Ryan Summerlin October 15, 2013
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “All in favor of changing the name of Aspen, Colorado to Fat City, say I.” — Hunter S. Thompson
• “This would prevent greed heads, land rapers, and other human jackals from capitalizing on the name ‘Aspen’.” — Hunter S. Thompson
• “Kochs had secret meeting in Aspen. Keynote speaker? Glenn Beck! They served Sparkling Kool-Aid!” — @GeeGeeAkili
• “Currently sitting next to John McCain on my flight from Aspen to Denver….. Chill haha” — @TorinWallace
• “Wish I was waking up in Aspen, in the beautiful snow covered mountains. Gotta get back there soo” — @trainmilehigh
• “Fall break, Derby Days, then to top it all off, a resort to ourselves in Aspen.” — @besigmachi
• “Time to go hike in aspen and play in the snow. Life is grand” — @KailaPirrie
• “Who needs Aspen or the Alps? North Korea’s Finishing Up a Lavish Ski Resort. Will there be a Dennis Rodman suite?” — @CIAspygirl
• “Santa Barbra and Aspen… Most beautiful cities ever.” — @laxdaddy42
• “2 months and 2 days until the 8th Annual Aspen Summit for Life” — @About_Kidneys
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.