Tweet All About It: Aspen envy
February 9, 2014
Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “I miss waking up with no worries, skiing/boarding all day, then going out at night, take me back to Aspen” — @GailSearch
• “So my sister just called and said how tired she was from skiing all day and living in Aspen, Colorado. #TerribleLife” — @ben_stanky
• “It’s snowing. At the diner in Aspen a lady asked if I thought we’d be getting ‘3.’ I thought she meant inches. She meant FEET.” — @danijshapir
• “@AmericanAir amazing service from Jason in F on AA3318 to aspen. Focused, attentive, warm, sharp. Great potential for a future in AA!” — @ArgieLAX
• “Shame on @AmericanAir for delaying our bags at aspen airport. Why the ffing delay? 25 minutes? Ridiculous. A very uninspiring workforce” — @ArgieLAX
• “Clearly I loved Aspen so much I brought home a foot of snow with me. You’re welcome, east coast!” — @KatyAbbott
• “Those jumps you see on tv look 10x bigger in person. The x games ones in Aspen I saw were insane” — @tylermarsicoo
The Aspen Times is on Twitter, as well. Simply type “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.