Each week we pick out our favorite and not-so-favorite tweets (at least those that are printable) about Aspen and display them on Sunday’s page A2.
• “We spent the night stuck on Independence Pass in a freak snow storm outside of Aspen. 12000ft…” — @mikesontour
• “I’m ready for winter, snowboard trip anyone to Aspen, Colorado this winter?” — @Psmelly405
• “Snow on the ground in Aspen this morning! In town!” — @ARCGN
• “Here we go again. All 3 flights to aspen are delayed waiting on the crew. If I have to spend much longer in this airport I will scream.” — @TeresaAudet
• “So the rain turned to snow on Aspen mountain.” — @kitdog
• “When I was younger, I thought Aspen was in California for the longest time thanks to Dumb And Dumber.” — @acommonburro
• “teacher asked what the class did for the weekend... One kid said he went to aspen...Teacher ‘alright, aspen California!!’ Hahaha” — @demetrius_653
• “‘There’s a lot of whores in Aspen’— random old guy on Chicago sidewalk lol” — @robmuzick
• “Have you been missing quality time with a canine bestie? Adopt a dog for a day through Aspen Animal Shelter.” — @5280Magazine
The Aspen Times is on Twitter as well. Simply type in “TheAspenTimes” (no spaces) into the search bar, and get daily updates on what’s happening in the Roaring Fork Valley.