On The Hill: Clear Skies and Fast Skiing on Ajax
December 13, 2013
Aspen official report: 0″ new snow in the last 24 hours, 0″ new snow in the past 48 hours.
Aspen Times field report: No new snow overnight but excellent conditions remain.
Liftline status: No liftlines whatsoever.
Breakdown: Another amazing day to run groomers on Aspen Mountain. The warmer conditions are much more comfortable to ski in. Get out and explore the hills!
Snowcast: There’s nothing in NOAA’s forecast for this week. The next storm on the horizon should move into the area on Wednesday of next week, with snow predicted for next Thursday and Friday, according to the Weather Channel.
Serving Aspen and Snowmass Village, CO
On the Hill Winter 2012-13 documented 150 straight days of ski conditions in Colorado’s High Country.
Trending In: Sports & Outdoors
- Aspen home part of court order in race car driver fraud case
- Witnesses, friends dispute Snowmass skier-collision lawsuit
- Leashes advised for dogs on popular Basalt trail after coyote attack
- Aspen officers, passersby thwart attempted suicide from bridge
- Former Pitkin County Commissioner Fred Crowley dies