Utility work starts along Brush Creek Road in Snowmass
September 6, 2013
Construction was slated to begin Sept. 3 on water and sewer lines along Brush Creek Road between Lower Kearns and Wood roads.
The work, scheduled to be completed by mid-October, will cause some lane closures. Lower Kearns Road will be closed from Sept. 6 through 10.
The deep utility work is related to the construction of Building 13B, slated for the spring of 2014.
To follow the progress of the project and the impacts to traffic, check the Snowmass Sun every week, visit http://www.tosv.com/ constructionupdates, or follow #tosvconstruction on Twitter.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Snowmass
- Aspen business owner crashes Maserati into truck in Colorado Springs, tries to flee on foot
- Truck driver dies in fiery Vail Pass crash that closed Interstate 70 for hours Thursday and Friday
- Aspen’s 20-year-old error leads to more development on Buttermilk parcel
- ‘Hyperloop One’ rail concept could cut Denver-to-Vail trip to 9 minutes
- 27-unit housing project in Basalt will house teachers, workers in Pitkin County